Don’t just talk the talk. Talk the data.
15. Februar 2016
Nasdaq Corporate Solutions zeroes in on perhaps the most insightful way to target investors: Big data. Read how our comprehensive suite of IR platform solutions, data analytics and advisory services can shed light on the behavior of institutional investors. Become more efficient at identifying and reaching the firms, funds and contacts that matter most.
- Trends in targeting and how they might influence your investor relations program
- The key elements of a sophisticated targeting program: reach, alignment and outcome
- How big data, analytics and new platforms are enabling IR departments to finely tune their outreach
- Meeting analytics, and how carefully monitoring the outcome of investor interactions might inform a smarter targeting strategy
- Ideas for honing a company’s story in light of demonstrated investor interest
- New thinking on how fundamental changes in strategy or investment outlook might lead to a realignment of one’s targeting peer group and prospective investors.
Hier geht es zur vollständigen Studie, veröffentlicht von Nasdaq.