Earnings Webcasting Best Practises
10. November 2014
The latest Q4 Whitepaper looks at how some of today’s leading publicly traded companies are preparing for, implementing and archiving their quarterly and annual earnings webcasts.
With our experience hosting earnings webcasts for our clients, we have been able to cull a large amount of data that reveals emerging trends in the structure of earnings presentations today. We also investigate how technological influences are having tide-changing effects on how investors access earnings presentations online.
Along with our own data, we have highlighted the online activities of leading public companies to see how they are promoting their earnings event, conducting their presentations and what steps they are taking to ensure that the collateral materials are properly archived.
- Survey findings that provide insight into
- Live vs archive attendance
- Audio vs visual webcast presentations
- Growing amount of mobile devices accessing webcasts
- A step-by step guide for the preparation required before an earnings webcast
- Best practice examples of getting the word out pre-webcast over multiple channels
- Tips for conducting and monitoring sentiment during a live webcast
- Post earnings webcast communication best practices
Zum gesamten Whitepaper geht es hier