How sustainability is changing corporate governance: beyond governance codes
10. Juni 2015
|Themengebiet||ESG (inkl. Nachhaltigkeit & Governance)|
This is the last in a series of blogs covering the trends revealed at the recent UK Investor Relations Society seminar on corporate governance. The trends outlined below will have a growing impact on the relationship between corporates and their investors.
– Governance and sustainability are now inextricably linked
– Investors are taking stewardship increasingly seriously
– Executive remuneration is not the only governance game in town
– The shareholders are getting restless
– Governance codes alone are not enough
The first blog looked at the close connection between corporate governance and sustainability as well as the increased appetite for stewardship reported by institutional investors. The second blog reported on the shift of focus away from executive remuneration and on the predicted increase in shareholder resolutions.
Hier geht es zum Artikel, erschienen im Blog von Investis