Investor Targeting: Harnessing the data
9. Oktober 2015
Targeting has always ranked high on IROs’ lists of priorities, and yet efforts to arrange non-deal roadshows and meet with investors have sometimes been scattershot.
This white paper will cover:
- Trends in targeting and how they might influence your investor relations program
- The key elements of a sophisticated targeting program: reach, alignment and outcome
- How big data, analytics and new platforms are enabling IR departments to finely tune their outreach
- Meeting analytics, and how carefully monitoring the outcome of investor interactions might inform a smarter targeting strategy
- Ideas for honing a company’s story in light of demonstrated investor interest
- New thinking on how fundamental changes in strategy or investment outlook might lead to a realignment of one’s targeting peer group and prospective investors.
Hier geht es zur Studie von NASDAQ, erschienen im IR-Magazine